babyclub

babyclub

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Up-cycled baby quilt, bib and burp, & baby bag!

So I am going to be sharing other things on the blog that I LOVE for babies and children.
I recently made a t-shirt quilt for a good friend! 
You can view their little bundle of joy by clicking here!

I asked Jacob to bring me some old t-shirts, current and/or old, with the understanding that he would not be getting them back.....well, not for him to wear, anyway!
I have to admit, I was quite nervous about cutting up his Lucky brand t's, but in a twisted way, I took great joy in seeing it in pieces! :)

Fast forward to the shower....Amanda begins opening all the goodies and the first item she pulls out is the bib....made from Jake's Puma t-shirt....to which she says....

"Jacob has a shirt just like this!" 

to which I say.....

"Not any more!" 



No comments: