babyclub

babyclub

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Welcoming Roland Gideon Masteller!

I had the beautiful pleasure of being with our sweet friends 
Jacob and Amanda, yesterday, as they welcomed their first,
Roland Gideon Masteller,
in to the world.

Amanda had a pretty quick delivery! Induction started around 8 and she began pushing at 12:45.
So when I got the text at 10:30 that she was already dilated to 7, we began the mad rush of getting dressed, children and all, and heading to the hospital. 






Amanda was relaxed. The ice chips were flowing. Amanda looked beautiful....as always.
Jacob kept up with the facebook updates. And...
The 'Office' was playing in the background....daa daaa, dada da da daaaa ...
(they brought the seasons). 





Then it was time to push! 
12:45




She was working so hard!




1:48
Roland is here!










Roland Gideon Masteller
8lbs 1oz
21 inches long
head full of dark hair
looks just like his mother








Congratulations Jacob and Amanda!
Thank you for letting share this amazing day with you!

"For you formed my inward parts, you knitted me together in my mother's womb, 
I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
My soul knows it very well."
Ps. 139:13 & 14



No comments: